torstai 23. joulukuuta 2010

Who am I then?

Welcome!

When putting up a blog, I reckon the proper way to start is to introduce oneself, so that's what I'm going to do. So, let me get started. I'm a sixteen-year old lad from Turku, Finland, currently studying in the IB upper secondary here in Turku.

Now you're probably wondering where the hell did i come up with that name, given that i'm a sixteen-year old bloke, so let me tell you - I'm a bit of a cook, and one of the reasons I decided to start a blog is that I wanted a medium to publish some of the better inventions I come up with in the kitchen... What comes to the salesman bit, it comes from my other hobbies and also my work. My family owns a private reservations restaurant/conference room, located here in central Turku. I often sell bakery products to customers and also handle the billing and bookkeeping for the business..

I do quite a lot of stock exchange trading as a hobby as well, so business and trading is quite a familiar subject to me. I also like photography, and it's quite possible that I'll also show some of the shots I've taken here, should I manage some good ones, especially when the motorcycling season begins and I'll start travelling around more.

Originally, I thought of doing a pure cooking blog, but I realised that I don't do enough cooking to actually run one, nor do I do news commentaries (and I don't think they'd be found too interesting by anyone), and I'm certainly not a good enough photographer to manage a photography blog. So I thought, what the hell, I'll pour all my ideas in one blog, and see what comes out. Let this experiment begin.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti